Follow me as I embark on my New York adventure as a graduate student at NYU
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Pictures!!
The door of my room with my great new bookcase.
My dresser (isn't the lamp beautiful?!)
My desk and bed.
The living room. It's very messy right now while we are trying to organize and settle in. We still need to hang things on the walls and decorate a little.
And finally, the kitchen! I took this picture right after making dinner tonight so it's a little messy, but I love this kitchen. (See my herbs in the windowsill?)
Maren dear, I just tried to post a comment, but I do not know if I did it right. Ahhh, technology. Anyway, I will try again in case the first one did not get to you. I absolutely love your new space and your sunny attitude, yet I know at times it must be hard also to start this new chapter. Do know that many are cheering for you and praying all will go well. It helps that knowing you, we know it will go well. Getting to know new friends and havine kitties to cuddle up with will help. You go, girl. Love, Sally Rice
It looks like you are settling in, Maren! I'm so glad you have had a bit of time before classes to get settled! Keep the blogs coming!
ReplyDeleteMaren dear,
ReplyDeleteI just tried to post a comment, but I do not know if I did it right. Ahhh, technology. Anyway, I will try again in case the first one did not get to you. I absolutely love your new space and your sunny attitude, yet I know at times it must be hard also to start this new chapter. Do know that many are cheering for you and praying all will go well. It helps that knowing you, we know it will go well. Getting to know new friends and havine kitties to cuddle up with will help.
You go, girl.
Love,
Sally Rice
The apt.- so spacious! I am excited to hear about the program is going once it gets going!
ReplyDeleteloveyoumarbar