Follow me as I embark on my New York adventure as a graduate student at NYU
Sunday, August 30, 2009
I have KITTENS!
This is my new kitten! We adopted him and his brother today! (The story of the adoption is quite long and involved so I will have to write about that later.) He squeaks a lot and makes tons of noise when he wants attention (which is all the time). He also follows me around where ever I go.
Alex's cat has curled ears which is rare I guess. He doesn't have a name yet. Any ideas?
Here's my cat sleeping on my lap after a very busy day of exploring our apartment. He even followed me into the kitchen while I unloaded the dishwasher and climbed inside when I wasn't looking. He is very adventurous and bold so we are thinking of naming him Magellan. Do you like it? Do you have any other good ideas?
Here they are sleeping together in their cage before we adopted them.
No comments:
Post a Comment