Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lazy Summer Saturday

So you know how in movies sweaty hot women are supposed to be sexy? They're LYING

Needless to say, it's a hot and muggy day in New York, though that hasn't stopped me from enjoying myself. This morning I showed Dad the NYU neighborhood/Washington Square Park. We went to the bookstore and he bought an "NYU Dad" window sticker for his car! We were both so excited.

Afterwords I went up to Union Square to the Greenmarket. It's a huge farmer's market and little arts festival they hold every Saturday. It was terribly crowded with people buying flowers, fresh produce, and all kinds of fresh baked & canned goods. I bought some little plants and herbs that I am going to try and grow in the windowsills in our apartment. Now all I need is some cute little pots to put them in!

No comments:

Post a Comment