skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Midwest Maren in Manhattan
Follow me as I embark on my New York adventure as a graduate student at NYU
Friday, August 21, 2009
It's HOT!
I wasn't lying about how hot it is here. According to weather.com it's 90 degrees but feels like 99 degrees. Lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Maren
New York, New York, United States
View my complete profile
Followers
Blogs I Follow...
Alison: post
12 years ago
Brooklyn Baby!
17 years ago
Center for the Future of Museums
8 years ago
Cooking with Charles
9 years ago
David: to the fourth wall...
16 years ago
Lovely Day
13 years ago
Maggie: daily geography
12 years ago
Material World
MoMA: Inside/Out
9 years ago
Mrs. O
9 years ago
Nancy: Journey, not destination.
13 years ago
Nicholas D. Kristof
8 years ago
the purl bee
Blog Archive
►
2010
(11)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(18)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
▼
August
(8)
Oscar & Dorian
I have KITTENS!
Pictures!!
I love this life.
It's HOT!
Week One Overview
Lazy Summer Saturday
I have arrived!
No comments:
Post a Comment