Saturday, February 20, 2010

Who doesn't like Scandinavian food?

Laura with her delicious cornish hen and me with my amazing chocolate mouse dessert with hazelnuts!


Last weekend I was fortunate enough to have my dear St. Olaf friend, Laura, come for a visit! She is now living in Boston working for the Boston Symphony Orchestra (amazing, right?) and so she took the bus into NYC Friday evening and went back on Monday afternoon (President's Day.) Anyway, we had a great time watching the Olympics and catching up but one of the highlights of her visit was a lunch at the Scandinavian restaurant Aquavit for NY Restaurant Week! It is one of my all time favorite restaurants so I was thrilled that Laura wanted to go with me (she's a devoted foodie!) Anyway, if any of you ever visit I will probably want to take you to Aquavit. I guarantee it will not disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment